Special Event Permit Application
Please use the following links to submit a Special Event Permit Application at least 30 days prior to your event:
Special Event Instructions
Special Event Application (Google Form)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Your event is not approved until you complete the entire permit process.
- The City will not be responsible for printed/promotional items if dates, locations, and/or other requested services are denied or amended during the permit process.
- The deadline for the Special Event Permit Application is 30 days prior to your event, but we strongly recommend applying as early as possible.
- The earliest you may apply is a year prior to the date you wish to request.
- A Special Event Permit is for use of only public property (parks, plazas, sidewalks, roads, etc.). If you are seeking local consent for a DABC permit, then you must obtain that through Salt Lake City Business Licensing.
Due to a high volume of permit requests, we recommend visiting our FAQ page because most of your questions/concerns can be answered there. If you still need further clarification on our process, please feel free to reach out to EventPermits@slcgov.com and our office will respond as soon as we can.
Back to the Special Events & Permitting Page