Community and Economic Development Department - Transportation
SLCMoves - Salt Lake City's Transportation Division
What We Do
The Transportation Division is responsible for the planning, design and operation of the transportation system. We plan for all modes of transportation, including walking, biking, transit and auto travel. Our goal is to provide the community with choices in travel. We are also responsible for determining the necessity and placement of all traffic control devices on Salt Lake City streets, including signs, markings, signals, lighting and other devices used to guide, control, and inform travelers in the public right of way.
- Design Your Ideal Transit System
- Read our update report on the 300 South protected bike lanes.
- Learn how the new downtown parking pay stations work.
- Give input on the SLC Transit Master Plan.
- Follow this year’s construction projects.
349 South 200 East, Suite 150
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City Transportation
PO Box 145502
Salt Lake City UT 84114-5502
Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm
Follow SLCMoves to stay up to date on projects, get program info, and learn some fun (yes fun!) facts about transportation.