Welcome to the Systems Steering Committee
The mission of the Committee is multi-faceted. The Committee is responsible to review hardware and software purchases to:
- Ensure hardware compatibility with existing infrastructure
- Ensure compatibility with existing systems
- Eliminate duplication of systems
- Increase efficiency and effectiveness by looking at the software needs of the City as a whole
- Ensure compatibility with the strategic direction of the City
- Ensure the security of the City's networks and information
- Ensure the decision to develop software projects best meets the needs of the department and the City as a whole
To view the City's Information Technology Master Plan, click here.
To view the IMS Services Catalog, click here.
To view the meeting minutes, click here.