Mayor Becker Invites Residents to Schedule One-on-One Meetings
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 11, 2013
Contact: Art Raymond
Mayor Invites Residents to Schedule One-on-One Meetings
Community dialogue continues with monthly open-door
SALT LAKE CITY – Mayor Ralph Becker continues to promote an open-door policy by inviting residents to schedule one-on-one meetings to be held on Wednesday, Jan. 23. One-on-one meetings with the Mayor are a chance for residents to discuss City-related issues.
The 10-minute meetings will be held from 4 - 6 p.m. in the Mayor’s Conference Room on the third floor (Room 306) of the Salt Lake City & County Building, 451 South State Street. Interested individuals can schedule an appointment for January 23, beginning on Monday, January 14, by calling 801-535-7704 or visiting the Mayor’s Office.
• One-on-One Meetings are scheduled in 10-minute increments
• Residents may call or visit the Mayor’s Office beginning Monday, January 14 to make an appointment
• To assist in scheduling and preparation, residents will be asked to provide information about the subjects they wish to discuss with the Mayor
• Meeting requests before this time will not be scheduled
• Time slots will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis
For more information regarding One-on-One meetings with the Mayor, please visit http://mayor.slcgov.com/?page_id=3055.