1300 South Reconstruction
1300 South Roadway Reconstruction (State St to 400 West)
Geneva Rock is the contractor that will implement this project. The contractor will be coordinating with businesses and residents for access during construction. One lane of traffic will be provided in each direction (north to south and east to west) on the sections under construction.
PLEASE UTILIZE ALTERNATE ROUTES DURING CONSTRUCTION (see map).
This project will include the following improvements to 1300 South from the west side of State Street to the east side of 400 West:
- Replacement of concrete street
- Replace all damaged sidewalk, curb and gutter
- Replace crosswalks at 300 West, West Temple Street, Richards Street, Main Street and State Street
- Local businesses will remain open during construction and reasonable access will be provided.
- Click here for Week of July 21, 2014
- Click here for Week of July 14, 2014
- Click here for Week of July 7, 2014
- Click here for Week of June 30, 2014
Construction Begins: June 23, 2014
120 Days from Start: Estimated completion of construction
We want to hear from you. Call us, or send us an email with your questions and comments!
Salt Lake City Public Involvement Coordinator: Lani-Eggertsen-Goff, 801-535-6240, firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt Lake City Project Manager: John Coyle, 801-535-6241, email@example.com
Salt Lake City Project Representative: Ken Johnson, 801-535-6696, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and coorperation as Salt Lake City works to improve the City's roadways.