We are ready to help you go global!
US Export Assistance Center – The Utah U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC) is dedicated to helping Utah businesses realize their export potential. Part of an extensive network of domestic and international offices staffed by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Utah USEAC assists Utah firms in exporting by providing expert counseling and advice, information on foreign markets, international contacts, and advocacy services. The Utah USEAC office can provide information on all Federal programs designed to support international trade.
- Trade Counseling
- Business Matchmaking
- International Outbound Trade Missions – Gold Key Service
- Market Intelligence
World Trade Center Utah - World Trade Center Utah is a licensed and certified member of the World Trade Centers Association, a network of more than 300 World Trade Centers in 100 countries around the world focused on facilitating prosperity through trade and investment. The mission of World Trade Center Utah (WTC Utah) is to help Utah companies think, act and succeed globally.
- Instructional Seminars from International Exporters
- Networking Event
- International Contacts and Connections
- Custom Market Research
- World Bank Procurement Consultations
- International Outbound Trade Missions
- Hosting for Inbound Trade Missions
- Collaborative Environment where business, government, non-profit, and academic entities can associate and achieve their international goals.
Utah Governor’s Office of Economic Development – GOED assists Utah businesses with their global market development. This includes helping them secure international business contacts as they master the process of exporting goods and services. Additionally, they promote Utah’s dedicated workforce and vibrant economy to foreign investors interested in locating to Utah.
- Business Mentoring
- International Trade Missions
- Recruitment of Foreign Investors
- Key international Business Connections
- Marketing Strategy Consultations
- In-country Trade Representatives
- Educational Seminars
- STEP Grants
- Salt Lake City, often referred to as the "Crossroads of the West," is a hub for air, ground and rail distribution services located almost equidistant from all major Western U.S. markets.
- Salt Lake City International Airport is within a 2.5 hour flight of half of the population of the U.S. and ranks as the 22nd busiest airport in the U.S. with more than 970 flights daily.
- Utah's road transportation system includes the distribution arteries of interstate highways I-15, I-80, I-70 and I-84.
- Utah has over 700 trucking companies and approximately 2,500 registered carriers that provide one-day and two-day direct service to any point in the continental Western U.S.
- Utah has approximately 1,700 miles of railroad tracks that converge in the Salt Lake - Ogden metropolitan area. The state's location makes for an excellent interline switching route for shipments destined for West Coast or Eastern and Midwestern main terminals without the need to back haul shipments.
- Salt Lake City offers a full-service Customs port of entry.