Compliance - Paystations
Payment for parking downtown will continue at the normal rate ($2.00/hour for a maximum of 4 hours) during the holidays. Parking payment hours at the pay stations are 8 AM to 8 PM (Monday – Friday), Saturdays free parking for 2 hours, and Sundays parking is free all day. The City will not be covering or taking the pay stations off line during the holiday season and parking enforcement will be conducting normal operations.
There have been some recent inquiries about “adding time” on a parking pay station. Please refer to the step-by-step instructions below on the pay station usage:
- Once a stall is chosen, make note of the space number assigned to that stall and locate the nearest Blue Pay Station with a P on the top.
- Begin by entering that space number. Once you have entered the correct space number, push the green "Enter" button.
- Choose the method of payment you will be using:
Credit Card Use
- After entering and confirming the correct space number, place your credit card in the card reader and quickly remove the credit card as the display indicates.
- Next, add the desired amount of time by pressing the blue "Add Time" button once to add one, (1) hour or twice for the maximum allowable parking time of two, ( 2) hours. After adding the desired amount of time press the green "Enter" button to confirm your payment.
- After entering and confirming correct space number, deposit the appropriate amount of change in the coin slot for the amount of time desired.
- After the coins have been deposited for the amount of time desired, press the green "Enter" button to confirm payment.
- Please wait for your receipt and take it. (There is no need to display the receipt in your vehicle.)
- Remember, the maximum time limit is 2 hours. All Pay Stations and meters are enforced Monday - Friday from 800 AM - 800PM except on legal, City observed Holidays.