Parks - Special Permits

The instructions and applications for events, filming and free expression as well as new contact information is now available online here.

If you plan to hold a group event in Salt Lake City, you must first apply for a Special Events permit. The permitting process will now take place through the City Events office at the Gallivan Center.
You can pick up and pay for application fees in person at:
The Gallivan Center and SLC Events
239 South Main Street
Salt Lake City UT 84111