Parks - Reservations
Pavilions in SLC cost $45 for SLC residents and $54 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Liberty Park (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) cost $45 for residents and $56 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Washington Park pavilions, in Parley’s Canyon (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) cost $84 for SLC residents and $112 for non SLC residents.
- Pavilions may be reserved at the following SLC Parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside, Washington and Westpointe.
- Pavilions are available from Monday, April 11 through Sunday, October 9, 2016; all other dates are first come first served.
The SLC Parks & Public Lands Division, 1965 West 500 South, will begin taking 2016 online pavilion reservations on Monday, February 1, 2016 beginning at 8am.
- Phone and walk-in reservations will start Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 8:30 am on the SLC Parks reservation line, 801-972-7860, or in person at the SLC Parks & Public Lands Division building located at 1965 West 500 South.
- Phone reservations can be made Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm through the reservation season. Phone reservations must be paid for at the time of the transaction by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Recreation kits, which include two softballs, two baseball bats, a volleyball and volleyball net, a set of horseshoes, a football and a soccer ball, can be picked up on weekdays from 8:00 am until 4:45 pm the day of, or the day before your reservation. The rental cost of $11 plus tax will be collected at time of pickup. Recreation kits are due back the business day after your reservation. (SLC Parks & Public Lands offices are closed Saturdays and Sundays and major holidays.) Recreation kits are not available for City Creek Canyon reservations. Recreation kits are only available for members of the public that have a pavilion reservation with Salt Lake City Parks & Public Lands.
- If you have any questions about pavilion reservations at SLC Parks before February 1, 2016, please call our SLC Parks main line at 801-972-7800. Our reservation line, 801-972-7860, is available from February 16 through October 7, 2016.
- Sugarhouse Park can be reserved by calling Salt Lake County Parks at 385-468-7275.