Parks - Reservations
PLEASE NOTE - As of July 1, 2015 the following changes will be made to Pavilion rate charges:
Pavilions in SLC cost $44 for SLC residents and $53 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Liberty Park (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) cost $44 for residents and $55 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Washington Park pavilions, in Parley’s Canyon (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) cost $82 for SLC residents and $110 for non SLC residents.
The SLC Parks & Public Lands Division, 1965 West 500 South, will begin taking 2015 pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 7, 2015 from 9 am until 11 am for walk-ins only. Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted.
- Pavilions may be reserved in the following SLC parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside, Washington and Westpointe.
- Pavilions are available from Monday, April 13 through Sunday, October 11, 2015; all other dates are first come first served.
- Phone reservations start Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 8:30 am on our reservation line, 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm through the reservation season. Phone reservations must be paid for at the time of the transaction by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Internet reservations start Monday, March 9, 2015 through the reservation season. Click here to make a reservation
- Recreation kits, which include two softballs, two baseball bats, a volleyball and volleyball net, a set of horseshoes, a football and a soccer ball, can be picked up on weekdays from 8:00 am until 4:45 pm the day of, or the day before your reservation. The rental cost of $11 plus tax will be collected at time of pickup. Recreation kits are due back the business day after your reservation. (SLC Parks & Public Lands offices are closed Saturdays and Sundays and major holidays.) Recreation kits are not available for City Creek Canyon reservations.
- If you have any questions about pavilion reservations at SLC Parks before March 9, 2015, please call our SLC Parks main line at 801-972-7800. Our reservation line, 801-972-7860, is available from March 11 through October 9, 2015.
- Sugarhouse Park can be reserved by calling Salt Lake County Parks at 385-468-7275.
City Creek Canyon Picnic and camping sites