Parks - Reservations
The SLC Parks & Public Lands Division, 1965 West 500 South, will begin taking 2014 pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 1, 2014 from 9 am until 12 pm for walk-ins only. Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted.
- Pavilions may be reserved in the following SLC parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside, Washington and Westpointe.
- Pavilions are available from Monday, April 14 through Sunday, October 12, 2014; all other dates are first come first served.
- Pavilions in SLC cost $41.48 for SLC residents and $51.85 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Liberty Park (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) also cost $41.48 for residents and $51.85 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) for Washington Park pavilions, in Parley’s Canyon, cost $77.78 for SLC residents and $103.70 for non SLC residents.
- Phone reservations start Monday, March 3, 2014 at 8:30 am on our reservation line, 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm through the reservation season. Phone reservations must be paid for at the time of the transaction by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express).
- Recreation kits, which include two softballs, two baseball bats, a volleyball and volleyball net, a set of horseshoes, a football and a soccer ball, can be picked up on weekdays from 8:00 am until 4:45 pm the day of, or the day before your reservation. The rental cost of $10.37 plus tax ($11.08) will be collected at time of pickup. Recreation kits are due back the business day after your reservation. (SLC Parks & Public Lands offices are closed Saturdays and Sundays and major holidays.) Recreation kits are not available for City Creek Canyon reservations.
- If you have any questions about pavilion reservations at SLC Parks before March 1, 2014, please call our SLC Parks main line at 801-972-7800. Our reservation line, 801-972-7860, is available from March 3 through October 10, 2014.
- Sugarhouse Park can be reserved by calling Salt Lake County Parks at 385-468-7275.
City Creek Canyon Picnic and camping sites