Parks - Reservations
The SLC Parks & Public Lands Division, 1965 West 500 South, will begin taking 2015 pavilion reservations on Saturday, March 7, 2015 from 9 am until 11 pm for walk-ins only. Cash, check, and credit cards will be accepted.
- Pavilions may be reserved in the following SLC parks: Fairmont, Jordan, Liberty, Lindsey Gardens, Poplar Grove, Riverside, Sherwood, Sunnyside, Washington and Westpointe.
- Pavilions are available from Monday, April 13 through Sunday, October 11, 2015; all other dates are first come first served.
- Pavilions in SLC cost $43 for SLC residents and $52 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations for Liberty Park (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) also cost $43 for residents and $54 for non SLC residents. Half day reservations (8:00 am – 2:00 pm or 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm) for Washington Park pavilions, in Parley’s Canyon, cost $81 for SLC residents and $108 for non SLC residents.
- Phone reservations start Monday, March 9, 2015 at 8:30 am on our reservation line, 801-972-7860. Phone reservations can be made Mondays – Fridays from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm through the reservation season. Phone reservations must be paid for at the time of the transaction by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express). Internet reservations start Monday, March 9, 2015 through the reservation season. A direct link to the reservation site will be provided at this location beginning on March 9, 2015.
- Recreation kits, which include two softballs, two baseball bats, a volleyball and volleyball net, a set of horseshoes, a football and a soccer ball, can be picked up on weekdays from 8:00 am until 4:45 pm the day of, or the day before your reservation. The rental cost of $11 plus tax will be collected at time of pickup. Recreation kits are due back the business day after your reservation. (SLC Parks & Public Lands offices are closed Saturdays and Sundays and major holidays.) Recreation kits are not available for City Creek Canyon reservations.
- If you have any questions about pavilion reservations at SLC Parks before March 9, 2015, please call our SLC Parks main line at 801-972-7800. Our reservation line, 801-972-7860, is available from March 9 through October 9, 2015.
- Sugarhouse Park can be reserved by calling Salt Lake County Parks at 385-468-7275.
City Creek Canyon Picnic and camping sites