Salt Lake City Arts, Culture, Events Fund
What is the Arts, Culture, Events Fund (ACE)?
The Arts, Culture, and Events Fund (previously Signature Events Fund) is a funding opportunity administered by the Mayor’s Office to promote and support neighborhood and community events in Salt Lake City. Since its inception in 2012, approximately $170,000 per year has been awarded to help establish and grow unique events throughout the city.
Events supported by ACE help support the city’s goals and vision, including:
- Supporting city-wide economic development,
- Bringing arts, education, and technology opportunities to all communities,
- Promoting diversity, inclusion, and cultural identity,
- Protecting the local environment and building a sustainable city,
- Creating neighborhood and community unity,
- Supporting the health and wellness of city resident
With awards ranging from $100 to $15,000, both large and small events are encouraged to apply!
BASIC ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Event is held within Salt Lake City limits
- Open to the public (events may charge admission)
- Organizer/event/applicants in good financial standing with Salt Lake City Corporation and past vendors
- Organizer/event/applicants in good community standing (no history of complaints, etc.)
- Event is primarily focused on programming which supports the city’s goals and vision (see above); fundraising events not eligible
For questions or more information, please contact ACE Fund Coordinator, Tina Heidorn at 801-535-6244 or ACE@slcgov.com.
2016/2017 ACE Fund Selection Committee
Tina Heidorn, SLC Mayor’s Office
Simone Butler, SLC Mayor’s Office
Matthew Rojas, SLC Mayor’s Office
Moana Ulave-Hafoka, Community Empowerment
Fatima Dirie, Office of Diversity and Human Rights
Galina Urry, Community and Neighborhoods
TBD, Economic Development
Kelsey Ellis, Arts Council
Ryen Schlegel, Special Events